CCTV installation for industries and warehouses
CCTV installation for industries and warehouses is becoming increasingly important, with cameras are designed for warehouses, industrial and commercial parks, and manufacturing will improve your security, reduce the loss of stock and prevent destruction of property. Video surveillance providing better security, preventing or reducing losses
Recorded CCTV footage is used to identify high risk areas for health and safety eg conveyor belts, machinery, loading docks. Theft is common in perimeter areas, where stock is also pushed through fences / gates and out of sight, where CCTV installation can radically reduce the theft of stock.
When considering CCTV camera installation, consider the following:
- Which area is your biggest threat
- Which area would you needed covered cy CCTV last year or last month
- How does the rest of your security complement the CCTV security installation eg barbed wire and electric fences.
CCTV installation areas for industries, warehouses and factory areas:
- Cameras set up in loading zones.
- Indoor surveillance in manufacturing areas
- Parking lot surveillance
- Key racks and offices
- Document areas
- Open floor areas
- CCTV cameras in the perimeter area
- All entrances to the warehouse/factory
- Stock control areas
CCTV installation in storage garage / self storage facilities:
CCTV installation - monitor who comes in and out, monitor the individual self storage garages for client security.
Monitor the gate access. Use night vision cameras for area surveillance.
CCTV installation for Gas petrol station:
- Inside the shop from all angles
- Viewing petrol pumps
- viewing of finances
- Fuel tanks
CCTV cameras for Hotels / Guesthouses
Improve security and give peace of mind to your guests and staff by installing CCTV cameras. CCTV installation can reduces losses of kitchen and dining room stock, as well as be used to protect high risk areas eg safes. CCTV footage by stairs and escalators also records events possibly high risk for health and safety.
Ideal places for CCTV camera installation in a hotel / guesthouse
- Foyer / reception area cctv camera - monitor and record persons coming in, and leaving
- Staff entrances and loading zones - monitor stock coming through the entrances and reduce theft.
- Cameras need to be installed in passageways, laundry areas, car park areas to prevent car theft
- Laundry room
Car dealership CCTV installation
- CCTV cameras are needed in the workshop, entrance and foyer
- CCTV cameras in the passages of the dealership, the areas behind the dealership
- Coffee areas
- Stock rooms
- Safe room and document storage