CCTV Installation in Johannesburg and Johannesburg North, Midrand, Centurion
Your CCTV installer in the greater Johannesburg area for peace of mind and security. By installing a CCTV system in your home or office, you can track the movement in and out, improve your security and have accurate records of activity. If you have an existing CCTV and are unhappy with the service, or need an upgrade, call us for an evaluation and quote.
CCTV systems can be customised according to the size of the home or office, and connect to access terminals. CCTV footage can link to NVR systems which record activity on your premises.
CCTV Installation includes options such as
CCTV monitoring: CCTV installation and repairs
Supplying commercial and residential CCTV systems, TV and Aerial Services does installation and repairs using a wide variety of monitoring and surveillance solutions for CCTV monitoring.
What is a CCTV camera system
CCTV ie closed circuit television cameras are used residentially, in corporate ofices, warehouses for monitoring and surveillance, but primarily for security purposes.
TV and Aerial are CCTV installer and repair services operate in Johannesbrg North, Midrand, Sandton and Greater Johannesburg does the installation of CCTV in private homes, Security systems in office parks and warehouses, industrial parks and estates. CCTV security is used for a number of monitoring and surveillance purposes, but is mainly used for security purposes and the systems are installed in critical / key areas, feeding back information to a tv monitor for viewing and for recording.
CCTV cameras are used in:
- Warehouse or industrial park CCTV security systems
- Private homes the CCTV cameras are used for security
- Office / office park with a commercial CCTV system including CCTV cameras and CCTV systems
- Guest houses needing extra security to protect their guests.
CCTV cameras represent a cost effective solution for the security of your property, whether it be a business office, private home or CCTV for an industrial park. CCTV does recording of who was on the property and cameras are stategically placed. Installation of CCTV gives an overall better cost solution compared to other security solutions. The basis of a CCTV system is to safeguard the public, protect your property, and ensure secure data footage.
Advantages of CCTV cameras:
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) installations cater for offices, private homes and commercial or industrial parks.
- CCTV systems operate continuously recording the footage, giving you piece of mind and recording important information.
- Advantages of CCTV installations
- CCTV security cameras play an important role in keeping communities safe
- CCTV systems do not have to be manned
- Reduces crime by being a deterrent
- Improves prosecution numbers by acing as evidence
- Safeguards your property
- Site monitoring
- CCTV security cameras cannot be bribed, threatened or initimidated
- You have more control over the incidents and management thereof
- CCTV cameras can be strateically placed on the property and gives running records of the activity happening.
- A CCTV security camera can give credible evidence at a trial
- Cost is far less than having an on-site guard.
- Lower labour costs
- CCTV security cameras are a deterrent to intruders
- CCTV cameras give perimeter security, and can be integrated into access control systems.
- Operate continuosly or cover a specific event
How does CCTV installation or CCTV repair work?
- Contact us for a quote according to the specific needs you have regarding CCTV installation.
- TV and Aerial use high quality CCTV systems to ensure good visual content, while maintenance contracts are suggested to ensure long term sustainability.
CCTV packages will include:
- System layout plan of where you would like the cameras
- Camera and system supplied
- CCTV camera installation
- Maintenance options
-CCTV monitoring products
Comonly asked questions about CCTV installation or repairs
Where should the CCTV cameras be placed?
Cameras should be placed in strategic places eg
*In server rooms
*In front of access points
*With viewing of front and back exits
*Put at a height making it difficult to break or cover
*Be proactive and install CCTV cameras before it is too late.
How do CCTV security systems get placed and how many cameras do I need
Power for a CCTV unit
CCTV cameras are powered by the power grid, or the solar powered power source or by battery / generator. Videos are connected to a DVR. Power and video can both be run in the same cable. Most CCTV cameras are powered by 12V via a power box or power adaptor. Unless you have a UPS or power backup the cameras and recorder will also be powered off if there is no electricity.
Can CCTV record in the dark or at night?
Yes, CCTV Cameras have the ability to project infrared light using an array of LED illuminators. This means that you can now see in total darkness.
What is an IP camera
IP cameras are Internet Protocol cameras are digital video cameras which can be connected to computer networks and via the internet.
How much recording time do I have with a CCTV system
Depending on the camera mode, each camera can record almost 300M per hour, ie 4 cameras X300M= 1.2GB
500GB DVR records for approximately 85 hrs of footage.
With a 500GB drive, the same DVR would hold about 75 hours of HD video.